Here's a simple template for the Step Eleven Review

When we retire at night, we constructively review our day.

NB: "But we must be careful not to drift into worry, remorse or morbid reflection, for that would diminish our usefulness to others."

Were we resentful, selfish, dishonest or afraid?

R [what I was resentful at; where my thinking was wrong]:
S [where I was selfish; what I should have done instead]:
D [where I was dishonest; what I should have done instead]:
A [what I was afraid of; where my thinking was wrong]:

Do we owe an apology [to whom? for what?]?

Have we kept something to ourselves which should be discussed with another person at once [what? whom should I discuss this with]?

Were we kind and loving toward all [note positives and negatives]?

What could we have done better [just a few items will do]?

Were we thinking of ourselves most of the time [note instances of self-absorption]?

Or were we thinking of what we could do for others, of what we could pack into the stream of life [note positives]?

After making our review we ask God’s forgiveness and inquire what corrective measures should be taken [list any general corrective measures not itemised above].